Ecclesia is a relational network of churches, leaders and movements that seek to equip, partner and multiply missional churches and movements.
The client asked for help marketing their annual National Gathering via email and social media.
The following tactics were proposed:
- Use email marketing to encourage those already connected to the network to attend.
- Improve the overall quality of the social media properties.
- Recruit a team to share about the event on social media.
- Publish daily on Twitter and Facebook.
- Provide free downloaded material as an incentive for registering.
- Organize a “sycroblog” online event.
- 188 registrants
- 1,711 visits from social media
- 9,179 overall visits
- 114 new likes on the Facebook Page
- 1042 new Twitter followers
- 98 retweets
- 6 syncroblog participants
- Two mass emails sent to the entire database
- Bi-weekly promotional emails sent to registered attendees
- Images for the Facebook and Twitter pages improved