Imagine this: getting paid to tell great stories.
I do it everyday, and I want to teach you how.
Morton Wordsmith is a growing Content and Social Marketing Business based in Austin, Texas. Every day, we help non-profit and business clients tell compelling stories and reach their customers.
Morton Wordsmith seeks a talented intern who craves learning new skills and can work on a clear deadline. As an intern you will work directly with Chris Morton, and have complete ownership over a specific client’s content and social media.
Our ideal candidate is obsessed with doing stellar work in as little time as possible, so that you can have more time to experiment with new methods. You have a knack for copywriting, a working knowledge of graphic design and the ability to learn quickly. You work require minimal direction, work well on your own, and communicate your needs and expectations.
What You Will Learn:
- How to manage a content and social media plan and marketing calendar.
- How to make repurpose existing content using a social media calendar and the best tools like Meet Edgar and Hootsuite.
- How to demonstrate ROI by reporting results to a client.
What I’m Looking For:
- Experience or study in Marketing,, Communication, Writing or other related discipline.
- Highly organized, with an ability to work remotely and clearly communicate progress on assignments.
- Basic copywriting and graphic design skills, as well as general creativity.
- Familiar, but not expert, in WordPress, Mailchimp and Hootsuite.
- Familiarity with faith-based organizations, or openness to learning about them.
Is this you?
The position begins as soon as possible and last for 10 weeks. This is a work from home opportunity, although priority will be given to candidates who live in Austin, Texas.
You are expected to work 10-15 hours a week. Pay begins at $10/hour, based on skills and experience.
To apply send a resume and examples of previous work to email@example.com.