The Joy Starts Here! Austin Conference was a joint effort of a consortium of counseling organizations, ministries and like-minded individuals.
The challenge was to organize and coordinate ticket sales and marketing for a two-day training event. Since multiple parties were involved, this required communicating with the leadership and coordinating resources with each individual group.
The following tactics were proposed:
- Build a cohesive tool for online ticket sales, including an Eventbrite page and a branded website.
- Collect contact lists from each organization.
- Execute a weekly email marketing campaign, including text and branded headers.
- Provide advertising on Facebook.
- Promote on Social Media Presence
- 651 online ticket sales
- $7,555 gross sales online
- 3 Email lists collected from different organizations.
- 19 marketing emails sent
- 34% average email open rate
- 12 Facebook ads published
- 25 approximate at-the-door sales